Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal data collected from you may be used by the company for:
- Providing you with the related services;
- Verifying your account identity;
- Designing services for you;
- Making disclosures when required by applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Direct marketing of the services of the company and its business partners.
Types of Personal Data Collected
For the purpose of carrying on the company’s business, you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
- Your name;
- Contact details, including contact name and email address.
- Dietary preferences.
The company’s web servers may also collect data relating to your online session, the use of which is to provide aggregated, anonymous, statistical information on the server’s usage so that we may better meet the demands and expectations of visitors to our sites. This type of data may include, but is not limited to:
- The browser type and version;
- Operating system; and
- The IP address and/or domain name.
Confidentiality, Disclosure and Security of Personal Data
The Company does not trade your personal information and contact information for gain without your written consent. All personal data collected and held by the Company will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for the Company to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for the Company to provide the Services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
- Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organisations;
- Company’s associated companies, contractors, agents, sellers or suppliers of the goods/services, or other service operators, who are involved in the sale and marketing, administration or provision of the Services;
- Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
- Banks, financial institutions, credit card issuing companies or debt collection agencies.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to our website, or any part of the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to the Company on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by the Company is stored in a secure and safe place.
All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
Access to and correction of information
If you want to access and/or correct your personally identifiable information which you have given us via internet, you may write to us via:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Universal Care Bio-Degradable products co Ltd
1/F, 10 Tung Fong Street,Yaumatei , Hong Kong
- recognise you whenever you visit this website
- obtain information about your preferences, viewing and browsing behavior, online movements and use of the Internet
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our Services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our business partners and advertisers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
- enable tighter security
Scope of Application
Our website may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, you leave our website and the company does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information you give to any other entity after you have left our website. Access to and use of such other websites is at your own risk.